Thursday, July 21, 2011

Not feeling so good today!

Anxiety and stress has been taking over me today. I can't stand it makes me want to cry for no particular reason. It's just so annoying i wish i had one whole day of knowing that tomorrow i wouldn't have any anxiety or these kinds of feelings. I still can't sleep when night falls it feels like torture. My heart palpitations have been annoying me again, would usually come around before my period. But these days they have been present almost every day. I've tried my best, today i did my nails which usually does the trick but not today.

Yesterday my mom and i went to try to get some piece of mind by watching a screening. It was way too full but we were able to get free passes to watch Horrible Bosses. We really enjoyed it, but now it seems like a distant joyful memory. I wish my joys would last. But they don't and it bothers me is it me or is it my Thyroid?

No matter how hard i try these annoying thoughts, feelings, mood swings fluctuate from 1-10.

Tomorrow i will see my Endocrinologists im hopping he will help me to get some piece of mind!

Wish me Luck!

-Karla-



No comments:

Post a Comment