Friday, July 15, 2011

It's all bitter sweet -HARRY POTTER IT ALL HAS ENDED-

Just got back home from watching the midnight screening of Harry Potter and Deathly Hollows part 2! It's 3 am but i can't contain myself i must write this blog entry. I'm all shocked up i can't describe how i feel its all so bitter sweet. A big part of my life has ended, and i mean that to the whole extend of the word. The movie was phenomenal (bloody brilliant) lol exiting, funny, adventures, action packed, sad, emotional etc....... so many emotions at once. That Theater roared with cheers, applause's, laughter's and tears (although i couldn't manage to squeeze not even one tiny tear lol) But overall I'm so happy.

My Harry Potter journey began in 6th grade, i had to give an oral book report presentation and i remember i saw the book at Best Buy  bought it and immediately fell completely in love with it. Onto the 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 5th, 6th and finally the 7th (yes i'm one of those the book HP Nerd) lol and then the movies came and i am proud to announce that i was able to watch every single one of the HP movies in theater. That's quite an accomplishment lol. Anyways it feels so good and i'm so proud of how it has all ended. This was a big part of my life and i should say my whole entire generation world wide. I will never forget the anticipation we would get after each movie would end to watch the next one in line. But now it's so weird no Harry Potter next year!

But i will forever hold and treasure all the memories i hold to my dear character Harry Potter. It's now time to grow up (well right after Twilight that is)

As a tribute to Harry Potter last Friday Andrea and i hosted a Harry Potter party. And i must say it was so much fun. All of our guest came dressed in Harry Potter attire and it was just fantastic.

Good night
xoxo
-Karla-

here are the fotos:




the Harry Potter feast

My Nail Design 


Right hand

No comments:

Post a Comment