Monday, July 4, 2011

I'M finally insured

I'm sweating ballz here, it's extremely hot and our A/C isn't working properly. I've been a tad sick with the flu and insomnia. But i think this heat is the one to blame for it. Depression has hit me a bit but maybe my T3 levels are down or something.

I am extremely happy to announce that i finally have insurance again!!!!!! Yeay woot woot, seriously when i got my insurance card in the mail i felt like i was getting a big OPI collection ha ha ha (i wish).

No words can describe how happy i am, after almost 3 months without insurance i finally have it. I feel safe it's so odd and I know it sounds crazy but i appreciate my health insurance so much. You don't realize what you have until u loose it. And trust me i appreciate it to the max now. Tomorrow is officially 8 months since my surgery and to be honest it has felt way longer than that. I think ill wait a while until i schedule an appointment with my Endo. But i'm pretty sure ill be alright. I've been trying my best to exercise, my mom, sister and i have become obsessed with the 'JustDance 2 wii game' we officially know all the moves and boy does it make u sweat. My eating habits have to improve, i get carried away with skipping meals or eating late.

In other news  i want my own Nail website, I've been trying to create one but it's been so difficult. But once i figure out how to do it, and have a budget for it. I will create one for my nail designs i plan to make it my future career. My nail tech class will begin in September, in the meantime I'm doing nail designs for fun.
Don't forget to check out and follow my blog at  http://karlasnaildesign19.blogspot.com/ it recently got a make-over with a cool banner.

Happy 4th of July be safe!
xoxo

Karla




No comments:

Post a Comment