Tuesday, June 14, 2011

'Welcome to my world'

I love my house so much and i love my room despite the fact that at this very moment i don't feel too good in it but that's a whole other issue. This is my own oasis. Took this collage of pictures for a room contest still haven't heard anything from them but it was fun taking pictures of my favorite things in my room.


a brief description of my favorite things in my room I will begin from the Top left side going clock wise: My world wall i've posted postcards and little souvenirs from around the world (haven't been there myself but have gotten them as gifts) also have things that i've made myself like my light switched, then we have my wonderful white wood desk (which i love so much) then its my door a la Andy Warhol (kisses by my 2 sisters and myself) then some of my jewelery and stuff i like, my (at times comfy bed), Midnight and Rainbow (my beta fish), my cool designed (by yours truly) pill box Sunday broke so i now use a rubber band to keep it in place. Ahh one of my favorite items in my room are my nail polish collection (OPI's, Orly, Essie, Nicole by OPI, Sally Hansen etc......... my hand made mermaid box those are real shells from El Salvador, and last but not least my bracelet rack with Starbucks stickers.


No comments:

Post a Comment