Sunday, June 5, 2011

My June Resolution

I've had so much on mind these past few days, haven't slept much. Its been really hard to beat my late night thoughts. I had a panic attack last night it was really scary, so i hadn't checked my blood pressure in a while (because i get really anxious) but i checked it at a store and it was pretty high 146/103 with a 90 pulse i lost it for a while. Called my insurance nurse and she went over some guidelines and recommendations. I do have to mention that i am on my period and i have been noticing a pattern. Last time when i went to the ER for hbp i was on my period as well, so i need to find out if its relevant. I have a feeling my bp elevates when on my menstrual cycle. Anyways It was a bit hard to sleep after all that but i managed with my mother by my side.But i sort of woke up and realized that i can beat this i can totally lower my blood pressure and become healthy, i just have to push myself to do it.

I started thinking that its now been 8 months since my surgery and thank God my surgery went well I'm now feeling much better and i have some how learned to cope with my condition. But I've been in denial mode, since my surgery i haven't eaten healthy, worked out (well at least now how i should) but instead I've been slaking off a lot. Which in my defense has been a way of ignoring my health conditions. I know not good at all, i feel like I've gained weight and it shouldn't be happening. I've been eating very irresponsibly and out of control. Skipping meals and that sort of stuff. Also when it comes to my pills i have an alarm but at times i ignore the alarm and drink my pills an hour or two after the time i should of taken them. I've even forgotten to take them about three times out of the whole entire time I've been taking them.

And quite honestly its frustrating me that I've been irresponsible about my health condition. So from today and on i have made a vow to myself that i will try my hardest to keep. I vow to do the impossible to improve my health condition. I know i can do it, i just need to find that motivation and self assurance to just go out and do it. I did start today i began to eat my oatmeal and pills on time, i plan to have a food journal i have found it to work. My goal is to be at least 5-10 pounds lighter (or even more if i can) by mid to the end of August when i have my next appointment with my Endocrinologist. So wish me luck because there's time there's no going back my priority is my health and therefore i will do it.

Wish me luck and i will keep you posted on how I'm doing it. Oh almost forgot, took a picture of my scar here it is looks much much better what do you think?



 sorry for the creepy picture, need to find much better angles. But there's my scar looking way better.


P.s
Need to learn how to cook A.S.A.P + in desperate need to change the name of my blog i don't like 'these magic moments' to cliche.

xoxo -Karla-












No comments:

Post a Comment