Wednesday, June 1, 2011

OH It's that time of the month...

Just came back from having a great time with my friend Liat whom i haven't seen for over 9 months! Since she was out of the Country. Watched Judd Apatow's 'Bridesmaids' film it was hilarious. I must say my favorite quote out of the whole movie was the 'Put your American sausage in my English McMuffin' ha ha ha! It was just amazing being back in a theater i had truly missed it, 1st of all because i hadn't been to the movies since 'Harry Potter part 1' came out, and secondly because Liat is my primary movie buddy.

Anyways I want to concentrate on what happens to me 3 days or even a week before my Period Yes as in MY MENSTRUAL CYCLE, well now its not only 'oh its that time of a month' but it's my sleep deprive time of the month. Thankfully i've been getting regular and very normal periods. But prior to my cycle i experience a lot of things that just make me go crazy.


My heart beats out of my chest like i can seriously feel it, even if i'm chillaxing i can still feel it, (and trust me it's not only in my head) so it gets so bad i will try to ignore it by listening to music, doing my nail art i mean i've tried so many things like warm tea, slow music, reading a book, my mom has even given me massages to soothe me but trust me it just won't work.

So i have to Indore with 3 sleepless nights i will just toss and turn and toss and turn and just toss and turn over and over and over again. There's seriously no telling when i can catch a break. It has become this annoying routine that i just hate. This whole ordeal seriously brings back my whole memory of everything i have gone through and it stresses me out. Right now with the whole insurance issue i can't see my doctor but when i can i will find out what it is. I think the theory that my cardiologist had about having some kind of hormone in-balance is right. Anyways so since i wasn't able to sleep since Monday night and i know tonight won't be the exception, i just wanted to share this crucial part of my monthly activity. I know that as soon as i get my period this will stop like i will get my usual one day bad cramps and dark chocolate cravings. But at least i'm able to sleep so nowadays i prefer to be on my period then wait for it to come!

So weird but as i'm writing instead of trying to sleep im feeling a lot better like relaxed.

Well that's that for today, Goodnight and wishing everyone health, and wellness.
xoxo

-Karla-



No comments:

Post a Comment