Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Gotta come back more often!

Hello everyone! I seriously have to start writing more often on this blog. I've been dedicating most of time on my other blog the one dedicated to my nail designs. I love how it has come out, although i wish i would be computer savy to create an amazing blog with links and all those fun stuff that others do. In the mean time I've gotten a lot more experience with doing other girls nails (besides myself) and I love it!

So far i've done two photo-shoots a total of 5 designs and i've gotten such amazing feedback (it truly feels wonderful).

I'm alright although i've had my nights filled of anguish and despair like before. But i think im just a little stressed out about my insurance that is giving me such a big headache. Let me just give you a brief description of what's going on. In a recent post i wrote about how i had outgrown out of my dad's insurance and therefore i had to go into a government program called payflex Cobra well! I did and i managed to pay the first beginning months but the next bill that came, i was completely tapped out and i couldn't make my payment on time. So i got kicked out and i had to file a petition which i did like a week and a half ago. I won't get my answer till tomorrow hopefully. I really do hope they allow me back because i might face serious consequences with my real insurance in July. And i really really really need my insurance badly.

5/31/2011
I wasn't able to finish the above post, regarding my insurance i wasn't able to get a straight answer out of them but i think it will al be alright hopefully. Until then im just not going to think about it, (will continue to ignore all the bills that i get) lol jk Anyways let me just end this post by saying that i have two very colorful betta fish in my room, so far i have been caring for them about 3 weeks! Guess my im now in level 2 of betta fish caring lol. I'm going to end this now so i can start a completely new post! ciao ciao

wishing everyone health
xoxo Karla

No comments:

Post a Comment