Monday, August 1, 2011

Give me a break Please

I'm an emotional wreck these days, I keep experiencing high highs and low lows (does that make sense) and its driving me crazy. Last week i had such a good Friday & Saturday i received fantastic news (which i can't wait to share)  Anyways it was all very good shouldn't i be happy? No i keep crying, for nearly anything.

I finally got to go to my endo and i was ecstatic that my blood pressure was finally stable and i felt great. I've even lost some weight since i have really stuck to healthy eating (NO JUNK FOOD) and I've been exercising. But my non-welcome friend is back (Depression) and he just keeps pushing my buttons. My endo also put me on a higher thyroid medication dosage i went from Levothyroxine 125mcg to 150mcg and my poor stomach is trying to take it all in. It's only been 4 days since i started taking it and ever since my stomach feels like a complete thunderstorm i have cramps, pain, and i can't seem to eat anything. I just called my endo to see what he has to say about it. But it worries me that this keeps happening. Frankly I'm so tired of this I'm really trying my best to cheer up, to look at life from a different perspective and to accept my condition. But all this makes me question everything and I'm tired i want to cry. I need a break if it isn't one thing it's always something else. Need this madness to end.

It doesn't help when I'm missing my special someone. I need him so much he comforts me and always helps me feel so much better.  But all in time right? i really hope its meant to be. Well hopefully ill find a solution quick so i can get back into society.

Wishing everyone health
xoxo
-Karla-

No comments:

Post a Comment