Saturday, November 13, 2010

My one week progress!

Hello, I've been doing really good my recovery period is going so well, my family is being fantastic about it they won't let me lift a plate. I should really enjoy these moment of laziness lol!

But i miss my daily routine, It's been a week and my surgery still hasn't hurt one bit. There's the occasional back pain and the stab in the neck and choking on myself . But other than that I'm doing so well.  Thank you to every one's prayers and good luck.

I would like to thank my mother, above all doesn't leave my side, she's been amazing with all this despite that she herself has an illness she has Rheumatoid Arthritis and I've seen her symptoms but despite all that she's taking this like a pro cooks for me every day makes sure i have everything i need. It's just incredible, don't get me wrong my dad is doing everything he can as well just like the rest of the family. But my mother goes above and beyond for me and i thank God every day for her. She bought me these beautiful flowers that now decorate my room.

                                                  A gift from Mama!


My Aunt Lupita also gave me a beautiful flower decoration she did herself.. That I now treasure in my room as well.


I'm very blessed to have a great family and friends. I cannot thank you enough. I'm so happy to be home
this whole week has been wonderful specially at night all i need is my chamomile calm tea and i sleep like a baby the whole night.

I know it's probably to premature to be doing my nails but my obsession for nail polish is just terrible and my polishes looked so sad i just had to use them. I dedicate this design to my Thyroid i call it my missing bow.






off to be I go. Thank you for stopping by. Till next time! Many Blessings.

3 comments:

  1. girl, you know i'd be doing my nails too! hahahaha i'm SOOOOO happy to hear that your recovery is going well, K. Just keep doing what you're doing, it's all down hill from here! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. hello karla.blogun beatiful.thank you.kısses:)

    ReplyDelete