Friday, September 24, 2010

Hoping for the best!

"In order to change we must be sick and tired of being sick and tired."
It's been quite a while since I last wrote I haven't had any energy .  Depression has taken over me i have been so worried about my health specially that they have found a goiter on my right side of the neck, so of course i have been freaking out and extremely scared with my health. So that definitely has added more stress.  These day's I've  had to deal with pain chest, knees, arms, and mild headaches. I sound like a broken record but i blame my medication. Unfortunately i hadn't been able to see my doctor any sooner until today!

Now I'm feeling so much better I was able to tell her everything that I'm feeling she checked me out and came to the conclusion that I have a sinus infection that are causing my headaches and ear infection. She also understood my issues with the HBP medication and decided to change it to something more suitable. In the mean time i got blood work done again because i will be having a biopsy on the 5th of October for my enlarged goiter. I am a tad nervous about the biopsy (i've had it done in the past already) and it hurts so bad they basically stab a thick needle onto my neck and leave it there for a while! It feels like someone is cutting off your respiration. Although it hurts i'm willing to put up with it so they can tell me what is wrong with me and maybe that's the root of my hbp! Hopefully my new medication will help me out and not give me so many side effects.

For now im feeling calm and the words of my doctor are still floating in my mind. I love that she's so understandable and honest. Her words are so wonderful and comforting she heard my heart and said that it sounds beautiful just exactly how it should sound. She also keeps telling me that i will be alright that i should stop over analyzing everything. Which im 100% guilty of doing, i have been feeling horrible every little twitch, pain, discomfort i have has sent me into a panic attack. So now i have decided to relax and think positive.

After all I'm very lucky to have the main necessities like my health insurance, a roof over my head and my daily bread!  But more importantly i have a terrific family great friends and loved one's who have been helping me out day after day.

So thank you to all of you guys who have given words of encouragement and have been worried about my daily health! I love everyone around me!

I feel so much better that i even did my nails (for those of you who know me well that's a very good sign)

No comments:

Post a Comment