Monday, December 5, 2011

Still counting...

My hands and feet have turn to ice, its supper cold and windy. I get cold chills like crazy around the evening. Its now a year and one month since my surgery. I'm very happy to announce that my doctor finally declared me cancer free. He said from the look of it i no longer have any thyroid tissue left in my body. My dosage is working again so i'm thrilled about that. Hope this dosage is finally the one.

School is great I'm half way done. Already applied for my pre-state board exam. I've learned and continue learning so much. My sleeping habits have been stable. I switched from Melatonin to Valerian and back to Melatonin. I've also adopted a new habit of listening to classical music on Pandora. It relaxes me and puts me to sleep quickly.

I'm really trying to keep my eating habits where they should be. Trying my best to stay away from Cheeses and bread (So difficult) but have to have will power.

The only complain i have is that my stomach still hurts. Its now been 4 months since September that my abdominal pain has lasted. It use to be extremely painful in the morning and would go away during the day. But now its more intense pain below my belly button. I've also been getting a lot of lower back pain.

So i'm worried about that. I've already made an appointment to see my doctor. But im really scared, hopefully it will be something curable.

Anyways thanks for reading. Take care

xoxo Karla-

No comments:

Post a Comment