Sunday, December 18, 2011

Farewell 24 it was good knowing you!!!



What can i say? I dislike goodbyes their always so depressing and negative. 
But I want to try making this last hour  positive. 

Our meeting last year was so quick and some-what rough. I guess we started off on the wrong foot. We were roughed up and bullied all year long. 

But a lot has happen and i must say i have learned so much with you by my side. 

I always used to say that on my birthday i felt the same nothing different just one more number to add to my years in this world. 

But last year when we met it felt so much different. 
I finally realized 24 brought more weight and responsibility than 23.

It took a while to realize the changes i had to do with my life. But i can honestly say i feel more accomplish now. I know what i want with this new number I'm about to meet. I hope i can meet the standards and fulfill each and every responsibility this new number brings.

 It was quite a year full of surprises, struggles and emotions. But  i believe i did a heck of a job dealing with it. I'm more grown up mature this time around. 

Thanks 24 for all the new experiences i shall never forget you. But its time to let you go and make room for 25.




No comments:

Post a Comment